Risk Management Related Articles
- Lessons of the Bounty, by Andy Chase // Wooden Boat Magazine
- What’s the Point? James Reason’s Swiss Cheese in 300 Seconds
- The Sinking of the Bounty
- “The Clock is Ticking: Inside the El Faro Maritime Disaster”, Vanity Fair Magazine
- The Long Shadow of El Faro, Outside Magazine
Support the Show – Contribute
On The Wind is the evolution of 59º North, and is, quite simply, long-form conversations with sailors from around the world. ‘On the Wind’ Sailing Podcast is informal chats with people from around the world of sailing – tall ship captains, Cape Horners, sailing authors, Volvo Ocean Race skippers, yacht designers, family cruisers, Arctic adventurers and more. Our aim is to define what creates success in the sailing world and figure out how to accomplish dreams on the high seas.
So that’s the gist of it – the more cash money we have coming in, the better the show will be going out. Read About the Podcast for more details about the show and where your money actually goes.
This article was syndicated from 59º North Sailing // On the Wind Sailing Podcast