Just recently, Jamie and I spent a really nice hour chatting with David Anderson of The Sailing Podcast. He and his wife Carina have a great series of interviews for sailors. David had been in touch with us a while back, but took months for us to be parked in a place with dependable internet access to Skype. The joys of cruising, right?
|Crazy squalls that day, but calm and peaceful in time for our interview with The Sailing Podcast|
- the awesome Mike Litzgow (who has a book on cruising the Pacific with his family that I really have to read someday)
- the uber practical Bill and Judy from sv Bebe talking financing and piracy
- the wow-cool looking family on Anasazi Girl (I’m absolutely in love with Somira’s gorgeous photos, and wonder how the %&$ you raise kids in a stripped out speed sailing machine)
- a sailboat based conservation/ research program in Myanmar (we love getting to be part of conservation and environmental work- hope it’s posted in time so we can learn more!)
- Mike from Zero to Cruising talking about their Caribbean adventures (I need to improve my attitude about that region and I’m pretty sure he can do it)
This article was syndicated from S/V Totem - a family sailing the world